Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! So today's cookie recipe is on the healthier side. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar.
This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to enjoy some treats without feeling guilt about it. How to make healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are packed with healthy fats from nuts and seeds and fiber from oats and whole wheat flour. we can serve Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Semi – Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
The perfect way to satisfy your dessert craving! Let's talk cookies today, shall we? Sometimes you just need a good cookie…am. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are super peanut buttery, sweet and super rich. My sister tried one off the cooling rack and her eyes burst open. She said, "it's SOOOO peanut buttery," and took another bite, walking off with the cookie. My dad brought some to work and texted me I love homemade cookies and I'm always on the hunt for one that tastes like a treat but it's. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and peanut butter and stir to combine.