The BESt Chicken Salad Sandwich.
How to make it easy, we can prepare The BESt Chicken Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of The BESt Chicken Salad Sandwich
- It’s 4 cups of shredded precooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kraft mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of celery seed.
- You need Pinch of dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s of your choice bread or butter lettuce.
The BESt Chicken Salad Sandwich instructions
- Take all ingredients. Minus the bread and combine them in a large bowl till well Incorporated.
- Ready to eat or refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Top on your favorite bread or sub..
- I like to eat pickled cauliflower on the side from the so hot mix.