Antipasto Salad (Keto).
we can serve Antipasto Salad (Keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad (Keto)
- You need 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) instructions
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.