Russian Walnut Tea Cookies.
we can cook Russian Walnut Tea Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Russian Walnut Tea Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of some powered sugar for rolling.
Russian Walnut Tea Cookies instructions
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Grind nuts to a coarse meal in a food processor.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add cinnamon, salt, and nuts then mix thoroughly. The dough should be crumbly but hold together when rolled in your hands..
- Form dough in 3/4 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Finished cookies should look raw on top, but have lightly browned undersides. Carefully lift one with a spatula to check..
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll each cookie in powered sugar.