easy chicken pot pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's so easy, and the chicken is always tender. How to make it simple, you can prepare easy chicken pot pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of easy chicken pot pie
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of pie crust (pilsburry).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of poultry seasonings.
- You need 2 tsp of salt &pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast, cooked then chopped into cubes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Once the butter has melted completely, add flour This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs.
easy chicken pot pie instructions
- cook veggies in pan about 4 minutes, add flour and stir then add chopped chicken..
- add chicken and cream of chicken.
- stir adding some water little at a time. add seasonings..
- grease baking dish. fill to top cover with ready made pie crust..
- add egg wash on top of dough to give a golden crisp. poke 2 small holes on top and bake for 20 min 350.
- serve hot. enjoy.
These Individual Chicken Pot Pies are easy to make, stuffed with chicken, carrots, and celery, and topped with a delicious flaky buttermilk crust. Chicken pot pie is one of my favorite meals. It's everything warm and comforting about food all wrapped up in a flaky pie crust. Chicken pot pie doesn't have to be a huge ordeal! Pour the pot pie mixture into a casserole dish… And smooth out the surface.