The meat is cooked till tender and the spices give a delicious aroma and So, here is the recipe for tandoori chicken which can be prepared without an oven. Check out and give it a try. Yummy Tandoori Chicken Recipe is ready. we can prepare Tandoori Chicken without oven using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken without oven
- It’s of Marination.
- It’s 1 of full chicken.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chillies (crushed).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pack of chicken tandoori masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red food colour.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Frying.
- Prepare 2 cups of oil for frying.
Serve chicken pieces using lemon wedges, onion rings, grated carrots and sauce. Try this simple Homemade Tandoori Chicken Recipe without Oven at your home and let us know your opinions in the comment section. This tandoori chicken recipe yields spicy chicken that is soft and juicy with all the flavors of spices infused. These are spicy but not hot.
Tandoori Chicken without oven instructions
- In a bowl take yogurt, add ginger-garlic paste, red chillies, coriander Powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice, chicken Tikka masala, oil. Mix all the ingredients, put chicken and marinate for 1 hour..
- Now in a deep pan put oil and heat up. Now put chicken in oil and slow the flame and wait until it's colour change and cook properly..
- Now yummy tandoori chicken is ready serve it with raita and peas polao 😋..
Most Indian homes do not own a oven and use the stove for their daily cooking. So I am sharing how to make tandoori chicken on stove and also in oven. Tandoori chicken is something that has pretty much put India on the global food map, several years ago! We are going to prepare chicken tandoori without use of tandoor which is a traditional way of cooking the tandoori chicken. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to make naan, or Indian flatbread.