Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies. It was created by Eelin and Ken, who loved hanging out in cafes during their uni days. With Eelin's passion for desserts and years of experience of baking goodies for her parents who are lacto-vegetarians, Eelin and Ken decided to create a place where they. This eggless fudgy banana brownie recipe is very simple to put together with ingredients easily available at home yet very big on taste.
Easy Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli [Video] Eggless Homemade Hawaiian Rolls. One-Pot Creamy Alfredo Pasta with Bacon and Peas. I have a huge collection of recipes with tips and tricks for you to bake eggless cakes and eggless cupcakes without any difficulty. You can cook Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour –.
- Prepare of Butter melted – 1/3rd cup.
- It’s of Caster sugar/powdered sugar – 1/4th cup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light/dark brown sugar –.
- You need of Milk – 1/4th cup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence –.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda –.
- You need of Salt – 1/4th tsp (Add if you are using unsalted butter).
- You need of Chocolate chips – 1/4th cup or Dark chocolate chunks – 1/4th cup.
All these recipes have step-by-step procedure with pictures. Without further ado, here is the list of eggless cake and cupcake recipes that I tried and came out good. A soft and spongy cake studded with almonds and cashews. Sprinkled with grated coconut, this eggless cake is great to serve guests along with a cup of tea.
Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies step by step
- Cook the salted or unsalted butter on medium flame until butter change light golden brown color..
- In the bowl add 1/4 cup caster or powdered sugar, add 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter and whisk well for 2 min..
- Then add 1/4 cup warm milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence and whisk well until it's all combine..
- Put sieve on to the bowl and add 1 cup wheat flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda and sieve..
- If you are using unsalted butter then add 1 tsp salt in this stage..
- Gently fold till combine..
- Lastly add 1/4 cup chocolate chip and mix it. you can add dark chocolate as well..
- Cover it and keep in the fridge for 30 min.
- Once cookie dough is set make small ball and put in to the baking tray. leave the space between the cookies. (Make sure to put baking paper on the baking tray).
- Bake in preheated oven 180C/350F for 12 -14 min For soft and chewy cookies. if you like crispy and thin cookies then bake 18-20 min on same temperature..
My husband who is allergic to eggs has done without sweets for most of his life because as you know baking without eggs is a challenge. Now being the good wife that I am (haha) I've been searching the internet and trying different eggless recipes. This is the best chocolate cake recipe we have found thus far. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe is the bomb!! This serves as something to drop the cookies on.