Purple cauliflower soup. In this video i prepare Purple cauliflower soup with Vegetables. Hope you enjoyed watching. comment, share Like, Subscribe! Move over green eggs and ham, purple soup is here to stay!
Purple cauliflower displays vibrant violet hues on the outside florets, however, the stem and core of the vegetable retain a cream color. The entire plant (floret, stalk and leaves) is edible. It's purple pandemonium here with this gorgeous Perfectly Purple Potato and Cauliflower Soup, roasted to perfection with a variety of multi-hued veggies. You can serve Purple cauliflower soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple cauliflower soup
- It’s 1 of half medium whited onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of stalks celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of clove garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Wyler's chicken crystals.
- Prepare 2 medium of red potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 head of purple cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tahini.
- You need 1 of lime (juice only).
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chives, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of lite soy sauce.
Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! Purple cauliflower soup is a tasty treat that is sure to light up any dinner table. The star of this show is the vibrantly colored cauliflower, a much more eye-pleasing version of its plain and pale cousin.
Purple cauliflower soup step by step
- Cut up celery, onion, and garlic and sautee in grapeseed oil until soft/translucent..
- Combine water, chicken crystals, bay leaf, white pepper, and potatoes in a pot and put over medium heat. Add the sauteed vegetables when they are done. Boil until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes..
- Steam the purple cauliflower while soup base cooks, about 8 minutes..
- Remove soup base from heat. Add the purple cauliflower to the soup base along with the tahini and garlic powder and use an immersion stick blender to smooth it all together to the desired consistency..
- Return to heat source and reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat source and add lime juice and soy sauce. Mix well. Color will change and brighten. Let stand five minutes. Garnish with whatever greenery you have on hand. I used chives..
The Best Purple Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Buffalo Cauliflower, Whole Roasted Cauliflower. Think of a pureed soup as a vegetable smoothie. In each satisfying bowl, you get several servings of We just love using the pretty purple cauliflower, which boasts extra antioxidants as well as a. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat.