No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!). Okay, it's a tad bit early to be wishing you a Happy Easter, but since the official BB Easter recipe post is all ready to go, why not? These simple, no-bake gluten free chocolate peanut butter bars taste like peanut butter cups and are super easy to make. They can also be made dairy free and vegan. click here to pin this recipe.
See recipes for Papaya strawberry ice cream (sugar, gluten, dairy, egg, grain free) too. How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: The ingredients are simple and you probably already have them in your kitchen: coconut oil, coconut sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, almond milk (or any dairy-free milk), peanut butter, vanilla extract, and gluten-free quick-cooking oats! You can also use a granola bar pan set on a small cookie sheet for stability. How to make it easy enough, you can create No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!)
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Oat.
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Margarine (ex; Becel olive oil etc.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. For a grain-free version, try the No Bake Peanut Butter Bars at Beaming Baker. For nut-free and peanut-free chocolate "peanut butter bars", be picking with your "butter".
No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!) instructions
- In a large saucepan, put the margarine, the sugar and the milk and mix a little. Open fire to low/medium heat and stir constantly..
- Keep mixing until the mixture is boiling. Let boil at low heat for about a minute, constantly stirring..
- Get the saucepan off the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir until the mixture is silky smooth..
- Add the oat and mix troughly. Let sit for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a square lasagna pan (grease it with margarine)..
- Pour the mixture into the pan and make it even with the back of a spoon..
- Put in the refrigerator for half an hour, cut in squares and enjoy! ☺️.
I've noted SunButter as an option in the recipe, but you may like a seed-free choice like PeaButter or WowButter. Make the Peanut Butter Oat Bars: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crispy Bars. To make a dairy-free dessert, I created chocolate peanutty bars. My kids and their friends gobble them up.