Ground chicken sotanghon soup. Chicken Sotanghon Soup is a Filipino version of chicken noodle soup. I like to have Chicken Sotanghon Soup anytime of the day regardless of the season. It always makes me feel comfortable.
Ingredients: Cooking oil Minced garlic Chopped onion Chicken meat Salt Fish sauce (Patis) Ground black pepper Chicken Bouillon Sotanghon noodles (Transparent noodles) Chopped. Chicken Sotanghon Soup is a Filipino-style soup made with bite-sized chicken, cellophane noodles and vegetables in a ginger-flavored broth. Sotanghon noodles are a staple in my house. How to make it easy enough, you can serve Ground chicken sotanghon soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Ground chicken sotanghon soup
- You need 3 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 pieces of scallion.
- You need 2 servings of sotanghon or cellophane noodles.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
I just love how they can easily be thrown together into a quick, delicious and budget-friendly meal. Chicken and shiitake mushrooms simmer in chicken broth with bean thread noodles in this Filipino noodle soup. A tasty and immune-boosting Filipino chicken soup with slippy cellophane noodles. Have I told you how much I love soups?
Ground chicken sotanghon soup instructions
- Saute garlic and scallion in vegetable oil..
- Add the ground chicken, cook until it turns to brown color..
- Put in oyster sauce.
- Then soy sauce and pepper.
- Add 3 cups of water.
- And lastly put the sotanghon noodles in and let cook for 3 minutes. Serve. Good for 2-3 persons.
In the same oil, add onions, garlic and cook until limp. Chicken sotanghon soup is a Filipino style chicken bean thread noodle soup. Similar to regular chicken noodle soup, this uses a different type of noodle. How to Cook Chicken Sotanghon Soup with Malunggay and Sayote. Cooking this dish at home is as quick and easy as making regular sotanghon soup.