Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters. Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters. Chicken leg quarters, Your favorite BBQ Sauce, Salt, Pepper. These chicken leg quarters are marinated before grilling.
Spicy Lollipop Chicken Legs are a fun way to add a flair to the common chicken leg! This can be time consuming, but not bad with a nice sharp knife. Remove the skin and cut the tendons and thin Remove the legs from the grill and place them in a bowl with the leg bone up for easy handling! we can cook Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters
- Prepare 4 of Chicken leg quarters.
- Prepare of Your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
The sweet flavor from the chili sauce, the savory flavor of. Grilled chicken leg quarters are higher in fat than chicken breasts, but big on flavor. Proper preparation and safe poultry handling ensure a tasty Grilled chicken leg quarters contain "dark meat" and are considered more flavorful and tender than "white meat" chicken breasts, explains the. To turn regular chicken legs into lollipops, you'll need a sharp knife and a pair of kitchen shears.
Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters instructions
- Trim your leg quarters in the lollipop cooking style, and trim off any fat and loose skin from the meat, season the meat with salt, pepper..
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, you are ready to grill when your coals are amber red..
- Place your meat over hot coals for 4 minutes per side or until brown. Now move meat over to the other side opposite of the charcoal..
- Now continue to cook the chicken until the juices runs clear, or use a cooking thermometer. Your chicken is done when the thermometer reads 165-170 degrees..
- Apply the BBQ sauce at the last 10-15 minutes of grilling. ENJOY!!!.
A wide variety of frozen chicken leg quarters options are available to you, such as part, feature, and certification. Place the ice cubes in a large container. Pour the brine over the ice cubes and stir to mix and cool. Add the leg quarters to the cooled brine, adding additional water if needed to make sure they are submerged. Grilled Chicken Leg QuartersThe Spruce Eats.