BANANA🍌 BREAD/MUFFINS 😋 WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS #myfirstrecipe. In this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe, I love combining mini and regular chocolate chips. I love using mini chocolate chips so every bite has little bits of chocolate in Best banana chocolate chip muffins, I have made these three times and every time everyone has loved it. My oldest always makes the banana bread in our house!
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Fold chocolate chips into the mixture. Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full. we can prepare BANANA🍌 BREAD/MUFFINS 😋 WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS #myfirstrecipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of BANANA🍌 BREAD/MUFFINS 😋 WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS #myfirstrecipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Handful of chocolate chips.
These banana chocolate chip muffins are moist, fluffy, buttery and filled with chocolate chips. They taste like a warm slice of banana bread; have These banana chocolate chip muffins are such an easy recipe and the perfect way to use up brown bananas. Stuck with more ripe bananas than you can use at once? Think banana split, you'll get the picture.
BANANA🍌 BREAD/MUFFINS 😋 WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS #myfirstrecipe step by step
- Mash bananas using a fork, add your eggs and mix throughly.
- Add cinnamon powder.
- Add milk and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour and sugar. And any toppings of your choice. Make sure to not over mix your butter..
- Bake (bread) at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.. And muffins 180 degrees 20 minutes.
After initially posting this recipe and then reading your comments, we've cut back on the sugar a bit. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. If you love banana bread and chocolate chip muffins then you HAVE TO TRY these! These aren't your typical run-of-the-mill chocolate chip muffins.