Banana Oats Muffins Vegan. Preferably vegan banana oat muffins, for the health factor, of course. After years of doing this, and now with both of us being at ages where we're not quite the spring chickens we used to be, it has come to my attention that… well, we gotta eat better (yep, big astounding epiphany here)! Don't miss my banana oat pancakes, vegan banana scones, healthy banana bread and banana cake with cream cheese frosting.
On Saturday, I made accidental vegan muffins. Maple Banana Oat and Nut muffins, to be precise. But these muffins are seriously just as good… if not better. we can make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Muffins Vegan
- It’s 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- You need 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
They are moist and fluffy and buttery tasting (even though NO BUTTER!) and sweet and all the things you want in a muffin. I wanted to make a delicious yet nutritious muffin for my granddaughter "Sweet Pea." So I came up with this amazing vegan Quinoa Banana Oat Muffin that my. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans.
Banana Oats Muffins Vegan instructions
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. These vegan banana muffins are egg. These gorgeous vegan banana muffins are packed with banana flavor and have the perfect high domed top just like a bakery muffin. With some chopped walnuts mixed into the batter and some more on top, these muffins look just as good as they taste. These vegan banana oatmeal muffins is a healthy breakfast option and also perfect for kids' school snack.