Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad.
we can serve Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad
- Prepare 2 each of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly sliced smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped cherry or Rosa tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crumbed Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Avocado and Smoked Ham Salad step by step
- Peel and chop the Avocados.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and dice them.
- Mix all the ingredients and add the Balsamic vinegar last.