Chicken-65. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe.
Serve it as a side dish along with Biryani and. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! Despite numerous requests on how to make. How to make it easy, you can serve Chicken-65 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken-65
- It’s 500 of Chicken Boneless (Cleaned & Diced).
- It’s 1 ½ Teaspoons of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Ginger Garlic – Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cornflour.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Maida.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Rava.
- Prepare – 3 Drops of Red Color (Optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chicken-65 step by step
- Take a bowl, add to chicken all the ingredients.(I didn't use Red Color).
- Marinate the chicken well and keep it aside for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till its done..