Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce.
You can prepare Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce
- It’s 200 gr of Chicken thigh fillet (cut into cubes).
- You need 100 gr of Chicken breast fillet (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chruncy Peanut butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- It’s 2-3 piece of bird eye red chilli.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 cm of Ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 stalks of green onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (Kikkoman).
- You need 2 tbsp of kecap manis.
- Prepare of salt pepper ans chicken powder.
- It’s of Roasted Peanut (Chrushed for the sauce).
- It’s of Keffir Lime Leaf (for the sauce).
- It’s of Corriander leaf (finely chopped to garnish).
- Prepare of Calamansi juice or can subtitude with lime juice).
Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce instructions
- To make marinated sauce : blend together peanut butter, garlic,ginger,chillie,green onion,turmeric powder,cumin, curry powder,soy sauce, kecap manis, salt pepper chicken powder and coconut milk.
- Marinate chicken cubes with half of the sauce for about 1-2 hours or more for better result.
- Make skewer from the bamboo stick,.
- Preheat the oven, and grilled the Satay in 200 degree celcius for about 25-30 mins, flip half way through to cook evenly.
- In the mean time to make the satay dippin sauce, roasted chrushed peanut in the pan till light brown colour, then add the remaining sauce, add keffir lime leaf and little bit more coconut milk, adjust salt pepper and kecap manis according to your taste. and last add calamansi juice.
- Serve with hot jasmine rice and cucumber salad asian dressing and dipping sauce.