TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This recipe was born out of a challenge to include bacon in a cookie batter. While that has been done before, the inclusion of chocolate chips and maple together in a whipped batter make this a sweet-yet-savory chewy cookie. Delicious flourless, maple-sweetened cookies full of peanut butter, chocolate chips and oats!
The ultimate Canadian cookie made irresistible by combining maple, oats and a double dose of bacon in the cookies and to garnish. Directions for: Canadian Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Gently press a few pieces of bacon into the top of each cookie. we can prepare TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled cooked bacon.
Traditional chocolate chip cookies are not always the healthiest when it comes to baking. But now you can put your own healthy spin on it to give by Next, you'll transfer everything to a mixing bowl and add in your chocolate chips. Scoop, flatten, and spread your cookies onto a prepared baking sheet. I'm kicking off Bacon Month with these Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies – I'm taking the classic cookie and hooking it up with some bacon and maple for a delicious new twist!
TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and both extracts. Beat well..
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl together and add slowly to the batter. Add chips and bacon and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line sheets with parchment paper and take spoonful of dough and roll into walnut sized balls and place 2 inch apart. Bake about 8 min. Cool and enjoy!.
Brian is a huge chocolate chip cookie fan. Not only does he love the cookies, but he loves the raw dough. Softest Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies + No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie CheesecakeNaive Cook Cooks. vanilla extract, white sugar, brown sugar Quick and Easy Chocolate ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Soft, thick, and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are made with dark brown sugar, a "secret ingredient" and plenty While I used my original oatmeal cookie recipe for the base of these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, I also made a handful of changes to make this recipe extra.