Peanut Satay Stir Fry.
How to make it not difficult, you can prepare Peanut Satay Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of light coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 c of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 c of frozen broccoli, sweet pepper, and onion stir-fry vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 c of frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 c of cooked rice.
Peanut Satay Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, the 1/2 tsp salt, the ginger, and crushed red pepper. Set aside..
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with additional salt and pepper. Pour oil into a large skillet; heat over medium high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until no longer pink; remove from skillet..
- Add stir-fry vegetables and peas to skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through..
- Add coconut milk mixture to vegetables; return chicken to skillet. Cook just until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture over hot cooked rice, using a slotted spoon if desired..