Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins. These zucchini cheddar cheese savory muffins are super delicious! Zucchini keep the muffin moist and the cheddar cheese adds a lot of flavor! There's no long list of ingredients or complicated preparation involved, simply add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stir with a wooden spoon until just combined and you are ready to go.
I used Orange Bell Pepper here. Bisquick Zucchini Cheddar Muffins – the perfect savory muffin filled with grated zucchini, chives and cheese that uses Bisquik Baking Mix making them another one of our favorite easy zucchini recipes. Let me show a delicious recipe you can serve as a side dish or even an afternoon snack. How to make it not difficult, you can serve Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins
- Prepare 1 of Cup/125 Grams All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Medium unpeeled Zucchini (Grated).
- It’s 1 of Small Orange Bell Pepper (Finely diced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of or As per taste Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of or As per taste Salt.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
This is a basic muffin recipe that uses Bisquic k Baking Mix, which is a pre-mixed combination of flour. In another bowl, stir together the butter, egg, milk, zucchini, and garlic until well blended. Sprinkle more cheddar cheese on top of the muffins. Fold in the ham and cheese.
Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F.
- Combine the All-purpose flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Red Chilli Flakes in a small bowl..
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the grated Zucchini *(do not squeeze the juice out), diced Bell Pepper followed by the grated Cheese. Mix well with a spatula..
- Add half of the All-Purpose flour mixture. Mix until combined using a spatula..
- Add the remaining half of the Flour. Mix until combined well..
- Line the cavities of the muffin pan with parchment paper liners..
- Note: If you don’t have parchment paper liners, then you will need to lightly grease the Muffin Pan with melted butter or oil..
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the prepared muffin pan until almost full..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean. If not, then keep the muffin pan back into the switched off oven for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy warm! Bon Appètit!!.
Divide the dough evenly into the muffin tins. Add shredded zucchini to the mixture and mix until combined. Divide the batter between the muffin cups and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins. Savory Cheesy Zucchini Muffins are loaded with sharp cheddar & salty Parmesan, with bonus flavors of garlic & dill.