Heidi's Savoury Muffins. Savory muffins packed with spinach, feta and Parmesan cheeses, black pepper, mustard, and I'm Heidi – This site celebrates cooking, and aspires to help you integrate the power of lots of vegetables. They are perfect savoury muffins for baby-led weaning, toddler lunches or for the lunchbox. Something the whole family will love.
Download Savoury muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Mix it all together and spoon into muffin cases. Top each muffin with a little chopped sundried tomato and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds. You can prepare Heidi's Savoury Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Savoury Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 4 of rashers bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 400gm can creamed corn.
- It’s 1 of drizzling extra virgin olive oil.
Nigel Slater's favourite sandwich, an omelette and paratha tiffin, a lemon cake snack – lunchboxes packed by Observer Food Monthly. For something deliciously different, try our savoury muffin recipes. We have savoury muffins of all kinds – cheese, bacon, courgette, polenta and more. Savoury muffins make great on-the-go snacks.
Heidi's Savoury Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Start mixing ingredients together, adding drizzles of evoo as you go. You don't need too much of the oil..
- Once the muffin batter is fully mixed thru with no dry flour left, it should look like this. Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Serve warm with a hearty soup, really good with my smokey pumpkin soup. Cut in half and smother in butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/461737-my-smokey-pumpkin-soup.
Muffins do not always need to be sweet! These savory muffins make the perfect dessert, or just have them for a snack! Transfer quinoa mixture to prepared muffin pan. Using a tablespoon, fill each muffin cup to the top, then using a. This is a savoury muffin mix that you can add any vegies, cheese, meat or spices too.