Salty zucchini muffins. In another bowl, stir together the butter, egg, milk, zucchini, and garlic until well blended. These zucchini cheddar cheese savory muffins are super delicious! Zucchini keep the muffin moist and the cheddar cheese adds a lot of flavor!
Soggy muffins are a sad sight—and taste! Use the power of salt to keep your zucchini muffins light and fluffy (but not salty). safety. You can reduce or increase sugar or salt, depending on your cornbread preferences. we can cook Salty zucchini muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Salty zucchini muffins
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 210 g of white flour.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 140 ml of milk.
- You need 200 g of zucchini.
- You need 100 g of cheese.
- You need 12 g of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Hungarian sweet paprika.
It can be served with stew, chili, beans, or fried cabbage. Combine butter and eggs in bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fill prepared muffin pan cups three-fourths full with batter. Gently fold the zucchini and nuts into the batter, being careful not to over-stir.
Salty zucchini muffins step by step
- Shred the zucchini like you would shred cheese. Put it in a pan with little oil and fry it for 5-10 minutes..
- Add the zucchini in a big pot and add the rest of the ingredients: shredded cheese, flour, oil,baking powder,sweet hungarian paprika, and salt..
- Put the paper tins in the muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes on 170 degrees celsius..
Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. Add cupcake liners to muffin tins or spray with cooking oil. In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Savoury muffins – great heated up with cracked salt. This Banana Zucchini Muffins recipe is similar to my Zucchini Banana Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting (Say that one eight times fast…).