Chicken Parmesan Cassarole. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Make this easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole with homemade crispy chicken, frozen chicken tenders, or with leftover rotisserie chicken! This gooey, cheesy, ultra-comforting Chicken Parmesan Casserole is easy enough to throw For the most flavorful Chicken Parmesan Casserole, our test kitchen recommends using Rao's marinara.
Here are the full details for this recipe. While the pasta is baking, prepare the Parmesan streusel. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter. You can serve Chicken Parmesan Cassarole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Cassarole
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chix breasts.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 c. of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of uncooked pasta.
- It’s 2 c. of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Parmesan cheese.
Top the Chicken Parmesan Casserole with mozzarella, Parmesan and breadcrumbs for that perfect Chicken Parm flavor and crunch. It is comfort food for any night of the week. A family favorite freezer meal that is super easy to make. This real food, healthy dinner recipe is also freezer friendly.
Chicken Parmesan Cassarole instructions
- Place water, chix, garlic, crushed tomatoes & all the seasonings into your slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 8 hrs..
- When done, with a fork shred chix in slow cooker..
- Add pasta & mix well so pasta is overed in liquid..
- Cover & cook for another 20 mins..
- Then add mozzarella cheese on top & close to let cheese melt for another 10 mins..
- While cheese is melting, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs to oil. Mix well for a few mins til crispy. Serve ontop of chix parm cassarole & top with parm cheese. Enjoy!!😊.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a quick weeknight meal that is ready to bake in ten minutes with mozzarella, Parmesan, tomato sauce and a crouton crunch topping for the perfect Chicken. This delicious chicken parmesan casserole takes everything complicated out of this dish, but leaves the flavor! Chicken Parmesan was one of the first dishes I learned to make when I went to college. This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that's bursting with savory, flavorful Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole. I love casseroles, especially at the end of a long day.