Spaghetti Carbonara. Get Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe from Food Network. No one at the dinner table liked it. In n n n n n ll stick to my recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara!
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan; set aside. How to make it simple, you can create Spaghetti Carbonara using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It’s 100 g of Pancetta (I used bacon).
- You need 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 160 g of spaghetti.
- You need of Butter for frying.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to season.
Use a long-pronged fork to twist the pasta on to the serving plate or bowl. Serve immediately with a little sprinkling of the remaining cheese and a grating of black pepper. If the dish does get a little dry before serving, splash in some more hot pasta water and the glossy sauciness will be revived. Spaghetti Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish made from Rome made with egg, a combination of Pecorino Romano and Parmigiano-Reggiano, guanciale or bacon, and black pepper.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Beat the egg and add salt and pepper. Mix in the grated cheese..
- Boil the water, add the spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon in butter until crispy.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the fried bacon but keep some of the pasta water.
- Take off the heat. Quickly add the eggs and cheese mix. Using tongs lift the spaghetti to mix it in – don’t stir hard or it will scramble the egg!.
- Add some pasta water to loosen the mixture.
- Serve and add extra cheese on top.
Sounds complicated, but it's actually quite simple to make. Although it's creamy, it's actually made without cream. Arrange in reserved skillet and drizzle with a little oil. Set over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden brown and starting to. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper.