White chocolate cheesecake. Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. How to make a White Chocolate Chessecake. Pairing this white chocolate cheesecake with fresh fruit offsets the richness.
Home » Baking & Desserts » Cheesecakes » White Chocolate Cheesecake (No-Bake). Last year I shared my recipe for No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake which has proved to be very popular. Combine chocolate and cream cheese to make our White Chocolate Cheesecake. How to make it easy enough, you can prepare White chocolate cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of White chocolate cheesecake
- Prepare of Oatcake biscuits.
- Prepare of Butter melted.
- You need of Pot double cream.
- It’s of full fat cheese, such as philadelphia.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. This white chocolate cheesecake is a stunning dessert. Smooth and creamy with an Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache – it's the ULTIMATE white chocolate cheesecake! The white chocolate is only a delicate presence here and, moreover, it helps the cheesecake set in the fridge overnight to a perfect, tenderly firm consistency.
White chocolate cheesecake instructions
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line the base of a 23cm springform tin with baking parchment.Whizz breifly again, then tip the mixture into the tin and press down firmly. Bake for 10 mins, then cool..
- Reduce oven temprature to 140°C/fan 120°C/gas 1. Wrap a double layer of foil, lined with cling film, around he base and sides of the tin to make it watertight. Break 400g chocolate into a pan, then pour in the cream and heat until the chocolate has melted. Leave to cool slightly. Rinse the bowl of the processor, then blend the cream cheese, eggs and vanilla essence together with the melted chocolate and cream until smooth..
- Put the tin in a deep roasting tray, then pour in the filling. Half fill the roasting tray with boiling water, bake for 1 hr, then turn the oven off. Leave to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for 1-2 hrs. Lift the cheesecake from the water, discard the foil, then coer with cling film and chill. The cheesecake can be made up to 3 days ahead. Great th remaining chocolat over the cheese cake before serving..
White chocolate and raspberry are a classic pair! The sweetness of the chocolate and the tart flavor of the raspberry balance each other out perfectly. And this cheesecake doesn't just taste good. Place a heat-resistant bowl on top of the saucepan. Add white chocolate to the bowl, allow to melt, and then set aside.