Kfc style hash brown. Hai everyone All have tasted kfc potato patty which is called as hash brown make it as healthy as with the original touch of kfc style my other receipes. Do you hear what we're saying? Turns out that's not all, either – the insane burger features an original recipe chicken fillet smothered in black pepper mayo, supercharger sauce and BBQ sauce, as well as two layers of cheese, gherkins and the hash brown. #kfc kfc style hash brown receipe in tamil
The KFC Hashbrown Double is a limited-edition "bunless" burger consisting a piece of bacon, two slices of cheese and a hash brown sandwiched between two chicken breast fillets. In other words, it takes the ultra-indulgence of the original Double and stretches it to even more grandiose levels. Hash browns are made from a rough mash of raw potatoes, perhaps with a little flour to bind it together, a little salt, then shaped and deep fried in oil. How to make it easy, you can prepare Kfc style hash brown using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Kfc style hash brown
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s of Chill water.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon red chilli powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon oregano.
- You need Half of cup chaddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of blue band margarine.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of garlic powder or crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour or rice flour.
- You need of Mayo chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of crushed black pepper.
I would think KFC hash browns are much the same as any other. You can now download for free this KFC Hash Brown transparent PNG image. Forget healthy eating – KFC have mixed fried chicken with hash browns to come up with the most delicious burger on the menu to date. An Original Recipe fillet is smothered in three delicious sauces and joined by two layers of cheese, gerkins and even a cheeky hash brown.
Kfc style hash brown step by step
- Sub sa phly potatoes ko peel kar ke grater ke moty Waly grating part sa grate krlain.
- Ub isy chill water MN 5 minute dip Kar ke rkhn.
- Ub isy chill water sa nikal kar stain krlain or ik voke MN Daal kar ik boil any take Yani 3 minute boil krn crushed lehson ke sath.
- Ub isy strainer MN rakh kar is par sa par sa. Chill water guzarain.
- Ub isy hatoun sa nichor kar kitchen towel par spread Kar ke. Rakh dain 5 minutes.
- Phir kitchen towel ki potli si bana kar hath sa press Kar ke isy nichor kar mazeed potatoes ka pani nikal dain or mazeed 5 minute spread Kar ke rakh dain take water. Dry hojy.
- Ub isy ksi bowl MN rkhn or is MN black pepper, salt, red chilli powder, blue band margarine, chadder cheese, rice flour or all-purpose flour, corn flour And oregano add Kar ke achi trhn mix krn.
- Ub agar abhi bh Bht ziyda chippak rhy hai. Potatoes to 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour mazeed mix kar skty hn agar nahi chippak rhy separate hn to nahi dalna.
- Ub isy phly round or phir cent sa press krty hoy hash brown ki shape dain or ik voke MN oil pour Kar ke medium flame par 10 minutes take dono side sa fry krn.
- Ub Mayoy chilli garlic sauce bh ready krny ke liye simple chilli garlic sauce, mayonnaise And crushed black pepper ko mix krn achi trhn Tyr hai mayo chilli garlic sauce.
- Ub jab fry hojaen to tissue paper par nikal kar mayoy, chilli garlic sauce ke sath garma garam serve krn.
- Must try krn or feed back dain 🥔👌😋😍.
This Copycat KFC Style Gravy is the best thing that you can put on your favorite fried chicken. Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe are KFC Style Recipe of the chicken nuggets with panco bread Many are most likely to be the fans of the crispy fried Chicken nuggets of KFC, one of the most Deep fry the chicken nuggets until golden brown evenly. Once cooked, remove from oil and drain. Frozen hash browns are mixed with a can of cream of chicken soup in this casserole topped with grated cheddar cheese. English: Hash browns (known as "pom-poms") at a KFC in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.