Steak and eggs with a side of home fries. Today I'm eating ribeye steak and eggs with home fries from Tom's burger. I wanted breakfast food because it was breakfast. I talked a little bit about the Batman vs.
They are an easy side to weeknight burgers, date-night steak dinners, or even as a snack for dipping in your favorite sauce. Steak and eggs is a dish prepared with beefsteak and eggs as primary ingredients. It is most typically served as a breakfast or brunch food, but may be consumed at any mealtime. we can make Steak and eggs with a side of home fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and eggs with a side of home fries
- It’s of Fresh cooked or leftover steak, we had top sirloin last night so I sliced it before reheating.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Home fries, see my recipe.
When steak and eggs join forces, the result is a deeply satisfying meal for any time of day. The classic duo appears across different cuisines—each with its own delicious additions. Here, we're serving up our seared steaks and fried eggs Korean-style, with a side of quick kimchi fried rice. The classic steak and fries easily made right on a sheet pan on ONE PAN!
Steak and eggs with a side of home fries instructions
- Slice your cold, cooked steak to desired thickness. I prefer thin. Otherwise cook your steak to desired doneness, rest it..
- I make my eggs before the steak because the steak literally takes seconds if it’s leftover and cold. We like our eggs over medium..
- After my eggs are out of the skillet, crank the heat to high and add a little olive oil if necessary. When screaming hot, lay steak in single layer in hot skillet and let cook without moving for just about 15-20 seconds. Stir around to warm entire pan and remove from heat. Load your plate and have a grub fest..
Bake your fries first, then add the Breakfast, most importantly. Just throw a fried egg on top. You can actually have it any Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and place onto the opposite side of the prepared. These Steak Fries are simple to prepare using a few seasonings from the pantry, and are versatile enough to pair well with many different recipes. Sometimes I like those dainty little shoestring fries…but then other times I want a hefty bite of potato.