Fettuccini Carbonara. This carbonara is a delectable, mouth watering pile of yummy goodness. I recommend a nice salad with it – that's all you will need for a complete meal. Carbonara is one of my all-time favourite pasta dishes.
Did you know that Homemade Hooplah's one I've tried numerous carbonara recipes over the years, and this is the closest I've found (by. This is one of my favourite recipes because it is so easy and can be made in a low fat version (see my low-fat fettucine carbonara version recipe). Fettuccini Carbonara recipe: Try this Fettuccini Carbonara recipe, or contribute your own. You can make Fettuccini Carbonara using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Carbonara
- You need 3 of eggs (2 whole eggs & 1 egg yolk).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Parmesan cheese or a good aged cheese.
- You need 5-6 slices of panchetta (chopped).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 300 g of Fettuccini pasta.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic (chopped).
Enjoy a classic Italian dinner with our Fettuccine Carbonara recipe. Toss a jar of our delicious Alfredo sauce with tender fettuccine noodles, crispy. Easy restaurant quality carbonara made in a flash. Note: To vary the presentation of the dish, use half the quantity of normal fettuccini and half of spinach fettuccini.
Fettuccini Carbonara instructions
- Cook pasta till firm. Strain pasta, reserve a cup of the pasta water for the sauce..
- Beat the eggs and Parmesan while the pasta is cooking..
- Add oil in a pan fry the panchetta for a minute and move to one side of the pan. Fry the garlic in the fat of the meat for minute and combine with meat..
- Add the pasta with the meat and garlic and mix well.
- Take pan off the heat and mix in the egg mixture. Mix well to ensure the egg does not cook..
- Add the pasta water for desired consistency.
- Season with pepper and parsley and serve..
Fettuccine carbonara is a comfort food classic with salty cured pancetta and a creamy sauce. Add this creamy, eggy Fettuccine Carbonara to your dinner rotation. A classic traditional dish with a creamy pasta sauce and chicken strips or sausages. This is an easy pasta dinner recipe with little preparation and a quick cooking time. The creamy carbonara sauce, made from Parmesan, garlic, cream.