Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup. In this video I show you how to make a delicious low carb, high protein (Paleo friendly) soup. Some have called this Opor Ayam in Indonesia. Thai Chicken soup to me is the ultimate comfort food.
Today Julie made us a new type of soup that we had never tried before. It is called Creamy Coconut Soup with Chicken. You can get the recipe in Mark's free. How to make it not difficult, we can create Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter ghee.
- It’s of Chicken breast (however much you like).
- Prepare Handful of peas.
- You need Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of hot water (to your consistency).
- Prepare Cubes of coconut (to your taste).
Split Pea Vegetable and Chicken Sausage Soup. Serve with fresh bread and a garden salad. Coconut milk adds a subtle creaminess to this warm, comforting fall soup with squash and spicy fennel. This allergy friendly, healthy dish is easily made for a.
Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup instructions
- Cook the chopped onions in the ghee until they are soft..
- Add the tbsp of flour and stir frequently for about a minute..
- Add the milk slowly and stir until all the flour has dissolved, making sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the saucepan..
- Add your coconut and vegetable stock and mix until dissolved..
- Put in your chicken and peas in and add salt and pepper to your taste, if you require more water then add until it’s at a consistency that you like.
- Add soup to your bowl, you can top it with coconut flakes and anything else that you want, serve with a slice of bread (if you want) :).
Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup with All the Herbs. Roasted Veggies with Black Pepper Sauce. Add coconut oil to a medium soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, ginger, and green onion or leeks and sauté until onions are..chicken soup, which is a Thai-flavored chicken soup made with coconut milk and chicken broth, infused with Thai herbs plus fresh lime juice. Many of my readers have been asking me to convert my popular Asian recipes to Instant pot recipes so here it is an Instant Pot soup recipe you have been.