Turkey Shepherd's Pie.
we can prepare Turkey Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- It’s 1 of no specific quantities. whatever you have left that will fit in your cooking dish.
- It’s 1 of Turkey meat both white and dark.
- You need 1 of Peas, carrots and any other leftover vegetables. This one has parsnips and carrots mashed together.
- It’s 1 of Stuffing.
- You need 1 of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Gravy.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Cut up meat into small pieces. I don't shred it but as small as I can..
- Mix into a bowl, or straight into your cooking dish, with your vegetables..
- Hopefully you have some leftover gravy…if not just make more :-). Add some to the meat and vegetable mix…just enough to make it moist..
- If you were doing this all in a separate bowl, now place the meat, vegetables, gravy mixture to your cooking dish and flatten. Place stuffing over the top and flatten. Ladel a little bit of gravy over stuffing again just to moisten..
- Add mashed potatoes to the top and distribute evenly. Much easier to do this if the potatoes are warm. Take a fork and run it flatly over the potatoes so you get small little peaks all over.
- In the oven she goes. 350 – 375 ℉ for about 35 – 40 min. You'll start seeing the peaks get brown. Then broil for 3 min (watch it doesn't burn).
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then serve with gravy to your liking. Every bite is heaven!.