Mojito Lime Grilled Chicken. Grilled Mojito-Lime Chicken. and poblano slaw. And if you want to do some heroic "winter grilling," we've got you covered here. A succulent chicken breast flavored with mojito lime seasoning goes on the grill with fresh poblano and green onion, perfect additions to the.
This sweet yet savory seasoning is ideal for marinating chicken, seafood and steak. We've given grilled chicken a mojito twist in this summery BBQ recipe. Rum and sugar caramelise well when cooked together in a marinade – do keep an eye on this as it cooks and adjust the grill to get a nicely browned skin without too much blackening. How to make it simple, you can serve Mojito Lime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Mojito Lime Grilled Chicken
- You need 4 piece of Chicken.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder (Cheyenne).
You can also barbecue the chicken if you like. This post may contain affiliate links. While the chicken is marinating, the lime wedges get drunk w/ a little bit of rum. Just let 'em soak it all up.
Mojito Lime Grilled Chicken step by step
- Combined all ingredients in a zip lock bag. Release as much air as possible..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken until done..
Back in my catering days, we always baked chicken first and then finished it off on the grill when we got to. This is the marinade I use for the chicken in my chicken lime taquitos, but it is so wonderful plain, I thought I'd post it separately. Mojito Grilled Chicken recipe is my version of a dish my mother told me about from Emeril Lagasse. She had seen him make a Mojito Fish that was pan fried and covered with a Lime Mint Beurre Blanc Sauce. A mojito is a rum, lime juice, and mint cocktail that originated in Cuba.