Cranberry oatmeal cookies. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. A little on the sweet side and could use a bit more. These Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries are the perfect chewy oatmeal cookie.
These cookies are absolutely delicious and absolutely addictive! I keep rolls of it on hand in the freezer and just slice off as many as I want to bake at one. These Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are packed with delicious white chocolate chips! we can make Cranberry oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter or margerine softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- Prepare 1 packages (12 oz) of vanilla chips.
How to make White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients. Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan + GF + Oil Free]This Healthy Kitchen. Soft Pistachio Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies with a hint of cinnamon.
Cranberry oatmeal cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well. Add vanilla at this time..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture..
- Stir in oats, cranberries, and orange peel. Stir in chips. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheets..
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Makes about 6 dozen..
Free of refined sugar, made with nothing but wholesome ingredients, these Soft and Chewy Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies are so crazy healthy and good for you, they might as well be seen as. Learn how to make Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Cranberry orange oatmeal cookies that are nutty, chewy and full of season's flavour. Healthy Oatmeal, Date and Chocolate Chunk Cookies.