Creamy Carbonara. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home.
It might be an appealing recipe , but you can not call it. Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter – how do you like your carbonara, and what's the secret to getting that perfect consistency? I made this using regular milk for the cream and left the butter out. You can have Creamy Carbonara using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Carbonara
- You need 1 kg of penne pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 250 grams of chicken, cubes.
- You need 250 grams of bacon.
- Prepare 250 grams of ham.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 box of cheese.
- It’s 1 can of mushroom.
- It’s 1 large of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
I'm sure it would have been creamier with those included, but for those who are. Discover how in this easy-to-prepare carbonara recipe. Among Filipinos, carbonara is becoming common. This Italian pasta dish, which is based on eggs.
Creamy Carbonara instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a low medium fire and put the bacon and ham to coat the taste of butter. Dont overcooked it. Slightly fry it.
- Sliced the bacon and ham. See to it that the slice of ham is 1/2 inch and the bacon is smaller than the ham.
- The left over butter in the pan where you cook the ham and bacon, saute the garlic and onion then remove the garlic and onion, I just need the aroma of the garlic and onion.(if you want it then dont remove it).
- Put the chicken and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Then if the chicken turns brown drop the ham and bacon.
- In a low fire, pour the evaporated milk stirring continously so that it wont curdle and add cream on it..
- Put the grated cheese on the sauce. Set aside some sauce to be put when you eat it. Mix the cooked penni pasta still in medium fire..
- Serve while it is hot. And top with sauce, mushroom and the grated cheese.
Learn how to cook our Creamy Carbonara Pasta Recipe. ➤ Click here to see the full recipe. Take your loved ones to a new level of yum with the our Scrumptious Creamy Carbonara recipe. This Creamy Vegan Carbonara is downright irresistible and easy to make. Traditional carbonara is made with pork, eggs and cheese, so of course this vegan version is completely different. When you're craving a comfort food, nothing will cure you like creamy spaghetti carbonara.