You can have Udon Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Udon Carbonara
- Prepare 1 of serving's worth Boiled udon.
- It’s 3 slice of -1 1/2 rashers of regular bacon) Half-strip of bacon.
- You need 1 of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of ●Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of cm's worth Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Udon Carbonara step by step
- Slice the bacon into bite-sized pieces. Combine the ingredients marked ● and mix well. Coat a frying pan with olive oil and fry the garlic..
- When the garlic has become fragrant, add and fry the bacon and mushrooms. When cooked through, add the milk and season with salt and pepper..
- Wash the udon noodles to remove their starchiness. Strain and add to the frying pan..
- Add the ingredients marked ● and mix until it is a suitable firmness. Transfer to a serving bowl, season with black pepper, and it's done..